Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Website

I now have my very own website: http://www.savemoki.com/

Now you can view everything Moki! Read my story, watch my videos, or review my medical file.
My human mommy created my website with one goal in mind. To help special needs kitties just like me. Once she has raised enough funds to cover my medical costs, she will feature another special needs kitty who needs your support...

Mommy says, she will continue to do this in hopes of raising awareness about all of my special needs fur brothers and sisters out there...She says, to many of us have died needlessly and there is no reason for it in this day and age! As for me, I think I have to agree with my mommy...

3 comments:

wozog said...

Hi thanks for visiting www.wozog.com you are late for the tournament but there will be another one after this one is completed. ALl you have to do is send in a picture of your cat along with your cat's name. But the important part is that your thumb is showing in the picture!! THis is to make sure the cat is really your cat. Send your picture to admin@wozog.com. If you have more cats feel free to enter them. Good luck!

admin said...

How is Moki doing now?
I hope Moki get well soon ya, any post informing about Moki's progress is relieving...
Have your say in my blog http://felinesophy.blogspot.com

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Hi felinesopher,

I just put up a new video of Moki which I took today. Unfortunately, it was not one of his better days and he was havings a little more trouble walking than normal...Somedays are better than others, and today wasn't one of them...