Friday, August 6, 2010

"Let's Get Moki A Walking"

Momma bean shot this video of me tonight to give you all a better idea of how I walk on one of my better days...While it is a definite improvement over the last video of me walking (on a bad day) you can see I still have a great deal of room for improvement...


Momma bean is therefore hoping to raise some money to help pay for my physical therapy costs and is thus holding an auction (titled "Let's Get Moki A Walking") which is located in the photo album section of my Facebook page. (You can access my Facebook page by clicking on my badge located on the left hand side of my blog). Ever little bit will help and will go directly to my physical therapy costs which will hopefully keep me from ever having to use a wheelchair!

Thanks again to everyone who has continued to show their support and seen me through this!

10 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Moki is so determined. We too hope he'll be able to have the therapy and will never have to use a wheelchair.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We hope Moki continues to improve and we are gonna PURR real hard for him to have good health.

The Island Cats said...

Moki, we're glad you are doing a little better. We're purring for you to keep improving.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Purring really hard that Moki can get the needed physical therapy.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Way to go Moki, I am so proud of you. My Dad is gonna head over and send a few green papers. Love ya Moki!

meowmeowmans said...

Good job, Moki. We are purring real hard that you continue to get better.

Bear's Meowmy said...

Get well soon Dear Moki!!!

-Love Bear & Amelia

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Hi Moki,
We needed to stop oevfur & tank you fur givin' Delilah some of your courage & determinashuun.
She tinks you iz one plucky & brave kitty & if you can do what you do to walk, she tinks her knee surgery will be justee fine!

Nikita Cat and Elvira Mistress of Pussydom said...

An amazing story, a brave kitty, and such helpful, caring, house mates!

Just playing catch-up via recent posts, and we all find this a touching story, and wish the little one all the best!

Kitchen Kara said...

Veryy nice post