Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I is Moving


Hi everybuddy,

I justs wants to tells you alls dat I is moving to a new blog. Da new blog be's called The Wobbly Cat. Why is I moving you mays ask? I is moving cause as me's story grows it be's about so muchie mores dan just me's. Da new bloggie unlike dis one has been sets up so dat we's can shares more with you about special needs animals and da therapies, services etc used to treats dem. Der will also be's more people writting for da new bloggie so dat we's can bring you even more stories, information etc., from multiple perspectives. Of course we has one day sets asides on da new bloggie to shares all da latest information abouts me. It be's called "Moki Monday." With dat said, I hopie dat you's will stops by da new bloggie and subscribes to me's new RSS feed. I looks forward to seeing you's all there!

Luv Always You's Buddy,
Moki

P.S. I is no going to deletes dis bloggie I just will no be's posting here regularly in da future!

No comments: