Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Here is what I over heard my mom and the doctor discussing...

The doctor was telling my mommy that he believes my couching might be a result of choking on my on my own saliva. According to the man in the white coat, whenever a cat gets excited, they produce more saliva, this commonly occurs before a cat purrs. Can you believe it? When I start to purr, I forgets to sallow, and then I chokes on his own saliva. The man in the white coat and my momma are not sure why I am not swallowing. They said it is most likely related to my neurological disorder and will be something my momma will have to discuss further with the neurologist on the 6th.

Since my nose has been runny they decided to put me back on Clindamycin, only this time, they are keeping the Clindamycin in the refrigerator, so it will be nice and cold! The man in the white coat says that this should help sooth my throat as well...we'll see.

2 comments:

admin said...

...dun worry Moki, everyhting is gonna be fine:) hav some good rest and nice sleep, dunforget your medication as well...btw, perhaps you wanna try Reiki healing to comfort you and it might help to heal you as an additional alternative healing.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Um...you could try what I do, which is just drool all over the place. Then you wouldn't have to swallow the salavia and you wouldn't choke.