Sunday, March 16, 2008

Time For Some Bitey

And for some games...



Tara Princess Meezer tagged me for the middle name meme. Here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name.)

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)

My beans often call me Moki Joe, so I guess Joe would be my middle name. Ok so here it goes…

J: Joy. I try to spread it wherever I go.

O: Obstacles. I have been faced with many, but I try to over come them all!

E: Embrace. I embrace each new day as it comes for I am glad each time I awake to see another day.

Now I get to tag three kitties. Hmmm, lets see, I tag Meaouwy Troops, Jan's Funny Farm and Beaus Bloggie.


Bean, come here and make your announcements. All this bitey is starting to make me tired. Be quick or else I might fall asleep.

Bean: Ok, ok Moki Joe, I'll be quick...

Bean: This week, we will be addressing the following issues/topics related to Moki's special needs:

Grooming – Can Moki do this himself, or do we have to help him?

Siblings – How are the other cats in house effected by/respond to Moki’s condition?

Bathroom Breaks – Can Moki use a litter box by himself, or do we need a special set up?

Scratching Posts – Can Moki use/climb up on them?

Diet – What do we feed Moki? What does he prefer to eat?

Is there anything else you would like me to add?

Ok now back to you Moki.

Moki...



Uh oh, it looks as though I took too long! Well now that Moki is asleep, I guess he won't be needing his bloggie back so I have two more announcements to make. Artsy Catsy who is holding a special fund raiser for Moki and Lilly Lu will be making an exciting announcement on their bloggie tomorrow. Please stop by and check it out. While you are there, if you have any green papers to spare, please consider buying some of the fundraising art work Artsy Catsy's is selling. The selling of their artwork will benefit two great kitties, I should know because I am one of them!


Beau is also fundraising for myself and Lilly Lu. Beau is auctioning off some wonderful squillions, so please stop by his site as well to bid on one and or check them out! Thank you Artsy Catsy and Beau! You guys/gals are the bestest friends any kitty could ever ask for!

9 comments:

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Hi moki

My name is Mu shue Pooh King cat you and my sisfur Lilly Lu are being helped by alot of the same pepole I have her interduce her self but she sleeping a cat bed right now. So as king of the house i stop by and see you!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Moki, that looks like a great feather toy! :) We like the things your middle name stands for - you are a very brave and special cat!

Parker said...

Now my Daddy is in love with you cause you sleep with a Cub's bear!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Love, Perfectly O'Parker!

Dma said...

what a great picture of you and the mr. cub. I'm anxious to see what announcement you are going to make...

Jans Funny Farm said...

We are falling all over each other around here sometimes because we have our paws crossed so often for blogging kits and dogs, but we do want you all to get better.

So we've been tagged with a new meme. At least we haven't seen this one before. We'll try to do this later today after Jan finishes the shelter photos. If not, we'll do it real soon.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Awwww Moki...you certainly have faced more than your share of obstacles. I am glad you keep fighting and embracing the new day!

Artsy Catsy said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Moki! Every time my mom sees you, she just wants to hold you and squeeze you and cuddle you. I think you should let her -- it would give me a break!

Purrs,
O'Rocky
& the o'kitties

P.S: We put an important announcement about your fundraiser up on our blog today.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Moki! Nice to meet you. I think these are good topics to cover. You are such a cute kitty! I can't wait to learn more about you.

I hope you will come and visit you. Mommy bought some Artsy Catsy stuff to support the fundraiser! They make such wonderful pieces.

admin said...

wow...we've never been tagged before by a meme; since we live in other part of world & we still consider ourselves newbies around this neighborhood, we often wonder, what is tag & meme? hehehe...we need to learn lots of new things around here;)
this meme thing sound rather difficult furr us since all members in Meaouwy Troops never have a middle name before, yup, only one single happy name:)
and, some of us didnt know our mom's maiden name, since Myorie & Dixie were feral kitties....so is it okay if we begin ith our momma Bunyu as she is being the oldest & use her (one & only single)name as meme....? pleaseee :D