We actually received this awardie, three times, once from our:
Southern Gentleman Friend Beau!
Southern Gentleman Friend Beau!
once from our Friend
and once from our friend
(Sorry about not catching that Mr. Hendrix. Last week was crazy...)
As stated on their blogs, "This award was created to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creativity and their talents, also for contributing to the blogging world in whatever medium.
When you receive this award it is considered a "special honor".
The rules for passing this honor on are as follows:
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. arteypico.
Now with that said, there are so many wonderful blogs out there that it is hard to select only 5, so since we where given this award three times, we will be selecting 15 blogs, 5 blogs for each time we received this award. The blogs we chose to honor are as follows:
1. Deb and ML's Auction Blog - Both Deb and ML help so many kitties in need. They have inspired us, and helped us in so many ways, that words simply cannot describe it...Thank you so much for everything you do, not only for Moki but for all the kitties in the CB!
2. Nearly Dr. Ferox - Nearly Dr. Ferox, has provided us with so much valuable information and has always been there whenever we have a question. Her blog offers us insight into the world of veterinary medicine as seen through the eyes of someone studying to be a doctor, and it helps to educate us all! Thanks Nearly Dr. Ferox!
3. Criz Cats Sanctuary - For all that you have done for Panther. A cat, who like Moki, most people would have overlooked.
4. Russ and Mycah - For sharing their strength and their story. Russ can relate to Moki in a way that many of us cannot, he went through the same type of procedures, the MRI and CSF Tap, and thus found a special place in his heart for Moki. He also helped make these procedures possible.
5. Artsy Catsy - A kind group of kitties and their artists who donate 20% of all proceeds from the sale of their art to cats in need. Artsy Catsy worked with us early on to help raise some of the funds needed for Moki's MRI and CSF Tap. They have helped many cats in the Cat Blogosphere and are an inspiration to us all!
6. Daisy The Curly Cat - When things get to serious, or sad, we can always count on Daisy to bring us back down to earth with a good laugh. Thanks Daisy for reminding us always to smile!
7. Mr. Hendrix - A good friend and the sender of catnip banana's. We received Mr. Hendrix's kind package shortly after Orange Boy got himself bitted by a rattlesnake. As for the banana's well they cheered Orange Boy up, and everyone in the house including Moki has been enjoying them ever sense!
8. Jan's Funny Farm - A good friend to all residing in the Cat Blogosphere. Jan's Funny Farm always helps to keep us informed of important information, both inside and outside of the CB.
9. Meaouwy Troops - One of our very first friends in the CB. Meaouwy Troops has a special place in our hearts. Thanks for sending all the Reiki and healing purrs!
10. Cat-Scratchings - For helping to raise money for Moki and for taking such great care of Abbey.
11. Nola The Cat - A rather quite friend, but someone who always stops by.
12. Cat-a-holic - For giving a home to Minchie Meow. Reminding us all why, kittens aren't the only ones who make loving adoptable pets!
13. Kellie The Orange Cat - For always taking the time to stop by and check in on Moki no matter how busy her mom might be.
14. Karen Jo - For writing so many great limmericks for all the CB kitties out there!
15. This spot we are leaving open to everyone who has not yet received this award! We are leaving this spot open because there are so many of you out there, who have helped us in so many ways, that we can't possibly name you all! For that we extend to all of you are deepest thanks!
On a separate note, we ask that everyone please send healing purrs to our friend Beau's bean, who has an infection in her bones. We are purring very hard for you to get all better!
Lots of Luv and Headbutts,
Moki and Family