Thursday, April 21, 2011

Help Shut Down Angle's Gate Special Needs Animal Hospice

I am asking all of my friends to please fill out Peta's form to the D.A. which can be found on this web page:

https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=3677&autologin=true

I am not a huge PETA fan being as I disagree with some of the tactics they have used in the past however, as many of you know I am a HUGE supporter of special needs animals and what Angel's Gate is doing here is just plain wrong.

*****WARNING THIS VIDEO CONTAINS GRAPHIC MATERIAL*****


Please lets help get this place shut down, the owner brought up on charges and get these very special animals out of here...There are other people and places that will take them and give them the kind of life and love that they so truly deserve!

No comments: